Many issues in the field of social development are not restricted to the Netherlands but form part of larger European, international and global trends. Movisie wants to collect knowledge from abroad, to gain international inspiration for its work and to place developments in the Netherlands in a broader international context. This will both improve the quality of our work and our opportunity to support the work of other organizations nationally and internationally.
The Movisie programmes combine their strengths and capacities in international work. We build on the experiences of the Movisie partners with international projects. Movisie is a learning organization willing to work with partners in other countries and to share experiences in international cooperation.
If you are interested in international cooperation or are looking for a partner in social development issues, please contact Movisie international.
- Capacity building in the social sector SOVOL (2016 - 2019)
- Combating Youth Homelessness (2008 - 2011)
- Do The Right Thing (2014 - 2015)
- Equipping professionals for supporting LGBT refugees (EpsiLon) (2016 - 2018)
- Family Justice Centers in Europe (2013 - 2015)
- K!X Works (2015 - 2018)
- Platform Integration & Society (2015 - 2021)
- Project Grey (2018 - 2021)
- We Can Young (2012 - )